We have the perfect Dream job for you in a beautiful location with great people!
If you would love to become a leader in the Camp & Fitness field, while also making a true impact on a child’s development and our Member’s wellness. This is a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a dedicated Camp & Fitness Manager for The Santaluz Club located near Rancho Santa Fe. The Camp & Fitness Manager is involved in all aspects of the Camp, Fitness, and Aquatics operation. The Manager leads a team of camp counselors, fitness attendants, instructors, and seasonal aquatics staff. The Manager is responsible for daily operations in the camp, fitness, and the Hacienda clubhouse.
****MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE in these Key responsibilities:
- 3-5 years leadership and management
- Experience working with Youth and program development!
- Manager on Duty responsibilities
- Event leadership & support
- Fitness attendant operations
- Staff schedules
- Facility cleanliness
- Departmental organization
- Department budget
- Jonas billing
- Monthly reports & monthly inventory
- Supervising & training the camp counselors, fitness attendants, trainers and aquatics team.
We offer excellent compensation and benefits.Including company paid Dental, Vision & Health Benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift