Works with clients with addiction issues in a recovery community. Manages a caseload of clients in recovery, monitors behavior in the facility, coordinates with peers, monitors visitation and performs drug testing. Schedule: Sunday-Thursday 12:30pm-9:00pm.
- Weekly case sessions with clients
- Proper documentation for compliance items
- Compassionately maintain program guidelines
- Be proactive engaging clients
- Associates degree in a related field
- Plus 3 years experience
- Computer data entry
- Client Recovery experience preferred
The Salvation Army
Why Work Here?The Salvation Army is a faith based organization meeting the needs of others in our community without discrimination. We do this through the ministry of our church and our partnerships with other religious organizations, community programs, and nonprofit entities as part of the Suncoast Partnership to End Homelessness. We create change for people that positively impacts the communities where we live and work each and every day.
Pursue your passion while Doing The Most Good in your community.