Business Development Representative (Full Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About The Sales Factory
The Sales Factory is a fast growth B2B prospecting company. We are on a mission to be the gold standard for outbound sales prospecting by helping organizations close more deals through stronger research, better qualification, and engagement early in the sales funnel. Over the past year, we have hired 40 people, increased our revenue by 1300%, and have no plans on slowing down. We are looking to hire people today that can help us build the team for tomorrow.
This job is remote anywhere in Canada. We are looking for aspiring sales leaders who want to join a remote-first company with the option to work from anywhere in the Country. The only limitation on work location is access to good internet.
We can guarantee one thing—you won’t be bored here. At The Sales Factory, you will get the chance to work on some of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world in an atmosphere of belonging, hard work that you can be proud of, and fun. No experience necessary!
We are scaling a world-class Business Development Team to work on our client portfolio. Business Development Representatives are responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and booking new customer demos or meetings for our clients’ sales teams to close.
We provide first class on-the-job sales training. Learn the best processes, methods, and technologies needed to thrive in tech sales while working in a fun, energetic, and challenging environment. No sales experience necessary. New Graduates welcome.
Cool Things You'll Do
- Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify potential customers as a match for our clients’ products
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong pipeline for our clients’ Account Executives via phone and email communications
- Meet weekly and monthly qualified opportunity goals to ensure client revenue objectives are met
- Empower and assist leading fast-growth companies with Business Development Intelligence
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our system, sales industry trends, and competition
What You Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic background required
- Passion for innovation/technology and possess a high level of integrity
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills, with a positive approach
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Competitive salary
- We are a fully remote team with people across North America and parts of Europe. People who succeed here are those that embrace the remote lifestyle of working wherever makes you happy!
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible working hours
- Events and activities both team-based and company-wide that inspire, educate, and cultivate well-being.
Together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and excellence. The Sales Factory is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
The Sales Factory
1708-78 Tecumseth StToronto, ON
Get fresh Factory Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.