Clinical Sales Specialist
- $50,000 Yearly
The SASSI Institute is seeking a Clinical Sales Specialist to support our growing infrastructure. This is a full-time, hybrid/remote position, with extensive travel that would initially be limited to the state of Indiana and extend across North America. A successful candidate must have prior sales experience, with training as a Sales Representative preferred. Experience working in addictions treatment is preferred but not required. Knowledge of and experience working with substance use disordered individuals and especially treatment providers is a definite plus. The ideal candidate has high confidence and excellent communication skills. The candidate must know how to pitch a product, leverage company messaging, and deal with people one-on-one. Includes full benefits and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer. Annual Salary Starting at $50,000, commensurate with experience, plus potential for bonuses available.
• Responsible for presales account support including lead generation via customer intelligence, social networking, and other methods to store sales opportunities.
• Establish professional working relationships with care providers, decision makers, support staff, and influencers within assigned customer organizations, to support the use of the company's products - through developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills.
• Travel and meet with existing and potential clients to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how SASSI’s products can help them to achieve their goals.
• Respond to customer needs and complaints with a sense of urgency regarding products and services by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel to develop optimal solutions.
• Assist in giving presentations and provide support at trade shows, seminars and/or outside symposiums.
• Understand national, regional and territory sales objectives and quotas aligning with the overall Company goals.
• Stay abreast of current clinical and market trends in the addiction and recovery space, and communicate new developments to SASSI colleagues.
• Submit all required reports on a timely basis.
• Regularly, timely and accurately maintain CRM as needed by Company.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Compensation will be partially based on successfully obtaining new customers and ensuring continued participation and licensing of SASSI products.
• Keeps current with trends and developments related to essential job competencies, and industry development.
• Bachelor’s Degree in counseling, social work, CASAC or a related behavioral/mental health field from an accredited college or university or its equivalent in education and experience.
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
• Maintenance of other certifications is supported by the agency.
The SASSI Institute develops and licenses psychological questionnaires that can identify people who may have a substance use disorder. Our questionnaires are backed by over 30 years of research, one-to-one customer service and a commitment to quality. The ideal candidate will join us in taking great pride in the work we do to help people who suffer from substance use problems and the professionals who serve them.
To Apply: Please email cover letter and resume to HR@sassi.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The SASSI Institute, Inc.Springville, IN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.