The SAFE Alliance Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SAFE’s Operations team seeks a full-time Operations Manager. The Operations Manager is responsible for leading the reception team and supervising administrative support of primary campuses (Rathgeber Village & Grove Blvd.) for The SAFE Alliance. Responsibilities include the procurement, upkeep, and maintenance of agency supplies, and office equipment; providing administrative leadership for SAFE front office and administrative functions and needs (receptionists, mail sorting/delivery backup, and interoffice communication); miscellaneous administrative projects and support of the Operations team as needed. This position will work closely with other Operations team members concerning security, facilities, and asset management/beautification projects, including coverage for other department managers and support staff as needed; also works closely with Finance and HR.
- SAFE’s mission is our name: Stop Abuse For Everyone. We achieve our mission by acknowledging and responding to the intersection of child abuse, sexual assault, human trafficking, and domestic violence.
- The SAFE Alliance grew out of the courageous work of the Center for Battered Women, the Austin Rape Crisis Center, and the Austin Children’s Shelter, all respected, women-led human service agencies created by volunteers and informed by survivors who needed support, safety and justice.
- With over 20 programs and 400 staff, we have been serving the Austin community and beyond for over 30 years.
- The SAFE Alliance strongly encourages members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including Black, Indigenous, and people of color; LGBTQ+ identified people; gender-nonconforming people; individuals with disabilities; veterans; and people who speak a language in addition to English.
About this position:
- We need you to fill the role of Office Manager. This is a Full Time, Salaried Exempt position that supports reception and administration at SAFE campuses and involves travel between sites. We will pay you an annual salary of $40,000-$42,000.
- Responsible for leadership of reception and agency-wide administrative support.
- Responsible for ensuring that staff have adequate equipment and supplies to do their jobs. Includes ensuring agency copier and printer services are in place and that office and cleaning supplies are ordered, stored, disbursed, in coordination with the Information Technology (IT) Team
- Willing and able to travel between multiple SAFE locations to provide timely support to offices and to ensure thorough stocking of supply, mail distribution, and other administrative needs.
- Is lead person on SAFE Intranet project, working with IT to ensure 24/7 access and that information is kept updated.
- Manages agency office systems, including pass cards, security camera footage, room reservations in Outlook, etc. and helps with other Operations team support as needed.
- Serves as backup to other Operations Department Managers on an as needed basis.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Management experience strongly preferred
- Experience with building systems including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire suppression, security, and grounds maintenance preferred
- Demonstrated history of working in medium and high pressure situations, with resourceful problem-solving
- Satisfactory driving record, including at least three (3) consecutive years of driving experience OR one (1) year of driving experience if over 27 years of age
- Available for off-hour emergencies
- Microsoft Office applications including word processing, spread-sheet, database required
- Works cooperatively with internal staff, and external partners and constituencies.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions, overlapping duties and changing priorities, and demonstrate flexibility and positivity in doing so
- Possesses demonstrated, exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong delegation and teamwork skills
- Crisis management or de-escalation experience preferred
About our benefits:
- Full-time employees receive employer paid health insurance, short-term disability, and life insurance *
- Optional dental, vision and pet insurance *
- 403(b) retirement plan with an employer match, and 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO), 3 Personal Holidays, 7 Paid holidays, and more*
- We’ll provide you with an amazing work environment where you’ll get to make a difference every day
*Benefits are prorated based on date of hire and hours worked. Eligibility is dependent upon FTE, status, etc.
Powered by JazzHR
The SAFE Alliance
BusinessView all jobs at The SAFE Alliance