Entry Level Mortgage Processor Assistant
The Ryan Mortgage Team @ Fairway Independent Mortgage Berkeley Lake, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking entry-level detail-oriented candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in mortgage operations.
Are you a detail-oriented person who would like to aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking an assistant loan processor to work with the mortgage loan officer on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!Compensation:
$20+ per hour DOEResponsibilities:
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
About Fairway: Fairway Independent Mortgage is a top 5 national mortgage lender with over 10,000 employees. We have been rated the #1 best mortgage company to work for 7 years in a row by Mortgage Executive Magazine (2015-2021) based on rankings from current employees.
About Our Team: The Ryan Mortgage Team is located in Berkeley Lake, GA. In 2021 our team will close in excess of $130M in purchase mortgage loans. We specialize in purchase loans and have averaged greater than 90% purchase loans for the past 5 years.
Benefits: For full-time applicants, this job includes a full benefits package including medical insurance, 401k, employee stock plan, disability, vacation, holidays, etc.
The Ryan Mortgage Team @ Fairway Independent Mortgage
AddressBerkeley Lake, GA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Ryan Mortgage Team @ Fairway Independent Mortgage