Busy Civil Litigation practice in Monrovia (San Gabriel Valley), seeks well-experienced (3-5 yrs.) Litigation Attorney for immediate hire. The ideal Attorney should have prior experience with motion practice, discovery, depositions and some bench and/or U.D. trial experience. Attorney must be licensed in California, a graduate from ABA approved law school with a minimum three to five years substantive litigation experience as an Attorney. Prior experience preparing for trial, managing high volumes of discovery and client-facing is also required.
- Excellent legal writing (active vs passive voice)
- Clear, concise and strong verbal skill
- Comprehensive knowledge of civil litigation practice in State Court
- Expert ability prioritizing tasks
- Adapt to quick changes with diligence through each task
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
For immediate consideration, please send resume and references to email@example.com
Our firm is a blend of casual and fast paced environment. Organizational and detail orientation skills as well as excellent customer service skill is required. Attitudes are checked at the door at all levels from Reception to President of the Firm.