Loan Production Partner
If you want to be a part of an upbeat culture that is built on team work, transparency, speed to serve and excellence then you’ll love being a part of The Rueth Team at Fairway Independent Mortgage. We are the #1 Team in Colorado and need another exceptional individual to join us on our mission to help as many people Build Wealth through Real Estate. This position is a key role on our team…YOU manage the client and realtor experience. You create and grow exceptional relationships with current and past clients, referral partners, team members and vendors all while ensuring satisfaction, communication and the right mortgage solution.
You will be paid a base salary plus benefits as well as a % of each transaction for which you are involved. Estimated income of $100k+ your first year, with continued income growth potential ongoing. All Realtor relationships and leads are provided.
This is going to be a position where it’s essential that you are able to think on your feet. Must be excellent with people and be willing to work hard. With that hard work comes many additional perks such as monthly team/family events, team lunches, annual team resort getaway, and so much more!
Please send your resume today.
- 2 years' applicable Mortgage LOA, Junior LO, Production Partner experience
- Be a team player that is passionate about serving others and maintains an outstanding attitude daily to be a part of something bigger
- Be equally humble and hungry
- Great with people and possess excellent communicational skills
- Detail oriented, highly energetic, organized and responsive
- Being proactive is imperative for this role; you must take initiative, be confident, have good decision making skills and the willingness to ask questions and make suggestions
- Have grace and gratitude
- Helpful but not required: We utilize Salesforce and Encompass Origination Systems for efficient team communication for maintaining exceptional data accuracy and loan transaction details