Outside Sales Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$65,000+ (commission based)Responsibilities:
- Create a competitive analysis, identify industry and product trends, and position our brand as the clear and obvious choice
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential upsells and new clients
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- A consistent top performer in sales
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- Bright, hard-working and ambitious
- Energized by an open-ended compensation plan and money motivated
- Must have or be working on a Kansas Real Estate license
The Roy Group is the region's most successful and fastest-growing Keller Williams Real Estate team. Nationally, we are ranked by Real Trends as the #22 Real Estate Company.
The foundation of our success is based on an exceptional work culture (what it feels like to work here) and our priority of providing world-class service to our clients. Come experience the difference.
The Roy Group - Team Real Estate
BusinessView all jobs at The Roy Group - Team Real Estate