Digital Engagement Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rowman & Littlefield is looking for a Digital Engagement Manager to execute a digital campaign strategy to drive engagement, traffic, and revenue. The ideal candidate is collaborative, loves books, and enjoys reaching readers with unique messaging while using a modern approach to run digital advertising campaigns on retail, ad, and social platforms. This role manages internal and external relationships with primary responsibilities for the project management and creation of digital advertising campaigns for nonfiction books. This position reports to the Director of Strategic Engagement at the company’s Lanham, MD headquarters (near Washington, D.C.) and has the option to work a hybrid in-office/remote schedule.
Applicants must submit a cover letter and have 5+ years of experience creating and reporting on digital campaigns to be considered.
- Manages organic social and paid digital advertising program advertising on retail, ad, social, and book vendor ad platforms (ex: Facebook, Amazon)
- Conceptualizes, develops, and designs integrated marketing (social, promotional, and email) campaigns for engagement organic and paid campaigns on lead books
- Optimizing, scheduling, analyzing, and reporting on the effectiveness of integrated marketing campaigns
- Regularly analyzes campaign effectiveness and ROI for campaigns across product lines and communicates recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Stays abreast of trends and best practices for advertising and eCommerce for the book industry and monitors changes in online advertising for an agile approach to reaching avid readers, librarians, and consumer book audiences
- Provides website administration, optimization, and reporting
- Other engagement and marketing duties as needed in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing and/or communications
- 5+ years of progressive, related experience, including experience with email creation, audience management, deployment, and analytics reporting.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, familiarity with other Adobe Creative Suite programs, and/or Canva.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
About Our Company
Rowman & Littlefield—an independent publisher with an outstanding reputation—publishes innovative, high-quality college texts, provocative and timely nonfiction titles for general readers, and professional and scholarly books throughout the humanities and social sciences. Headquartered in Maryland, R&L also has offices in CT, MA, and PA.
Rowman & Littlefield
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Rowman & Littlefield is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refer to www.rowman.com/Page/HR for Rowman & Littlefield’s Equal Employment Opportunity–Affirmative Action Policy Statement, as well as additional information relating to equal employment opportunity.
The Rowman and Littlefield Publishing Group
Get fresh Engagement Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!