Director of Clinical Services
The Rose Round Rock, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Premier Senior Living Community in Round Rock offering assisted living and memory care has an immediate leadership opportunity for a Resident Services Director.
The Resident Services Director is responsible for assisting residents in identification of appropriate resources in order to maintain their highest level of independence and satisfaction. This includes problem solving for health, social, and emotional needs and coordinating support services. Provides complete oversight of the clinical realm at the community.
• In consultation with the Executive Director, hires, trains, disciplines and terminates
departmental employees in accordance with Communities human
• Monitors the third party clinical providers working at the community.
• Assesses prospective residents for appropriateness of residency.
• Coordinates New Resident Orientation processes to ensure a smooth transition,
coordinated clinical care and inclusion in appropriate socialization activities.
• Coordinates with physicians to ensure high quality of care for residents with service
plans, orders and care delivery.
• Conducts family conferences to determine and educate regarding the amount of
support services required to meet the residents' needs.
• Responds to emergencies to assess situation and alert medical help when necessary.
• Addresses and follows up on all resident concerns, incidents, and accident reports in a
timely manner per policy.
• Contacts family members during times of emergency and for other issues of concern.
• Communicates on a regular basis with health care providers to monitor and assess
health conditions, safety issues, and the needs of all residents.
• Communicates with other staff members concerning resident changes and building
• Prepares and monitors compliance with annual budget.
• Manages labor and supplies budget within guidelines.
• Develops and maintains a positive image with local community. May attend social and
• Maintains confidentiality of business policies and procedures as well as clinical and
other information and with residents and potential residents’ information.
• Ensures that all clinical department employees adhere to the proper grooming and
• Participates in Manager On-Duty program.
• Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the
preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Aventine Hill Communities.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
• Holds an active, unencumbered professional nursing license in Texas.
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. ·
• Must have the ability to remain calm in stressful situations, to be flexible, to work well
with many interruptions and have skill in multi-tasking.
• Ability to utilize computers, software and other technology
We offer a competitive hourly wage, full benefits and many more perks!
If you have a passion for helping people and want to grow professionally, please send your resume for immediate consideration.
AddressRound Rock, TX
HealthcareView all jobs at The Rose