Retail Sales Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 Yearly
Full-Time and Part-Time Career Opportunities
Full-time Sales Associates Earn $45k - $100k annually!
Our Retail Sales Associates are a major driving factor behind The RoomPlace’ s success and expansive growth in the retail industry. At The RoomPlace you can expect an environment dedicated to your individual success and a rewarding career with room for professional advancement! Our Sales Associates find satisfaction in assisting customers with their interior design needs, offering world class customer service with a low pressure, and honest sales. Retail commission-based sales experience is preferred, but not needed.
We treat our team members as family, offering benefits, job stability, and opportunities for both career and personal growth. If you have excellent attention to detail, as well as strong communication and problem-solving skills, you will love working as a Retail sales associate at The Room Place!
The Benefits and Perks
- A competitive Hourly for the 1st 3 months of employment / Draw vs Commission pay structure with bonus potential!
- Feeling under the weather, we’ve got you covered! We offer National Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance – Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays, and your Birthday! After all, your birthday should be a holiday!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- The flexibility of working a Retail Schedule (weekends, evenings & holidays)
- And much more!
Job Responsibilities- Retail Sales Associate
- Greet and engage customers, uncovering their home furnishing needs and helping them make their design vision become a reality
- Provide world class customer service and offer customers an unforgettable shopping experience
- Build rapport with clients, earning their business through your ability to demonstrate exceptional product knowledge, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent listening skills
- Develop and maintain a customer base through networking and client follow up to ensure customer satisfaction before and after the sale
- Energetic, self-motivated sales professional with exceptional interpersonal, listening and communication skills, bilingual a plus!
- Ability to network and build relationships with customers
- Competitive, goal-oriented nature with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Flexibility to work a 5 day retail schedule that includes nights, weekends (both Saturdays and Sundays for Full Time, either / or for Part Time), and most holidays.
- Basic computer skills
- Previous retail sales experience in retail commission-based sales environment is a plus, but not required
- Strong organizational skills
Sales, Retail sales, Furniture retail sales, Retail sales associate
The RoomPlace Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position. To request for a complete job description CLICK HERE
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by The RoomPlace and are available to eligible employees.
The Room Place
RetailView all jobs at The Room Place