- Responsible for pulling permits with municipalities
- Assists with managing schedules for the field teams.
- Communicates with the customers currently scheduled in order to keep them updated and/or confirm their installations/repairs.
- Responsible for the weekly calls to all contracted customers to keep them updated as to their status on the schedule.
- Responsible for communicating with the customers once firm date is set on calendar.
- Delivers materials lists and dates to suppliers in order to ensure operational efficiencies
- Creates/Completes work orders for the field crews.
- Responsible for scheduling and completion of inspections with municipalities.
- Schedule and approve hauling/dump needs (both internal and external)
- Bilingual is a HUGE Plus!
- Uses various computer applications, such as CRM, Calendar, email and word processing.
- Answers telephones and properly routes customer calls.
- Creates, maintains, and enters data into databases.
- Schedules appointments using spreadsheets or software.
- Organizes route schedules for optimum service and timeliness.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.