Entry-Level Real Estate Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Before you consider a career in Real Estate please read on.
There is a Difference in Real Estate Agents, The Services They Provide and The Results They Get. The Reason? Tools, Systems, and Training!
Virtually all Real Estate Companies tout training and support. But why do so many real estate agents fail to earn a great living selling real estate?
Consider the Negative Real Estate Industry Statistics:
- 80% of agents quit the business every 5 years.
- 95% of all real estate agents earn less than $100K a year.
- Less than 1% earn in excess of $500K.
BUT… At The Ron Sawyer Team – We Have an Exclusive SYSTEM that Guarantees Success for Real Estate Agents – right out of the starting gate!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
$100,000 + potential at planResponsibilities:
- Pass your real estate exam
- Be a Full-time agent
- Lead generation
- Attend trainings
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- Evaluate the team’s progress toward company goals by producing monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Manage sales inquiries from qualified leads and convert them into new clients
- Use CRM to compile current information for all customers, ensuring agents have up-to-date and accurate data
- A valid Real Estate License is required before hire (real estate license not required to apply)
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
Our Core Values:
- Work hard
- Embrace accountability and discipline
- Bring a positive attitude
- Have a growth mindset
- Team players and family
- Do the right thing
The Ron Sawyer Team @ RE/MAX Prime provides professional, residential sales, and property management services to families in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area. We believe in a team-oriented approach to delivering a higher standard in real estate services. This company is right for candidates that believe in hard work, accountability, and discipline. We want people who understand our culture. To be successful in this company you must bring a positive attitude, have a growth mindset, and do the right thing! We offer a small, family-oriented environment that recognizes each team member’s contributions.
The Ron Sawyer Team @ RE/MAX Prime
Get fresh Real Estate Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!