Senior NetSuite Solution Architect
The Rockridge Group Emeryville, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
TITLE: NetSuite Senior Solution Architect
LOCATION: Fully Remote (USA)
Groundbreaking advances in synthetic biology achieved at Client X allow us to create products that are better and safer for humans and more sustainable for the planet. The Digital group is charged with creating connected experiences and back-end services to catapult our consumer brands to global significance and impact.
Up from three at the start of the year, today we support nine exciting brands: Biossance, Pipette, Costa Brazil, Purecane, OLIKA, Terasana, Rose, Inc., JVN Hair, and EcoFabulous
We are seeking a Senior Solution Architect who can work with Cross Functional key stake holders and Implement Leading Practices in the Retail Industry
- Provide leadership and help to scope, gauge, and deliver large Complex NetSuite projects.
- Analyze and architect solutions for business requirements which may include complex configurations and/or technical components
- Define detail functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
- Work with technical teams to design and test automations and integrations
- Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
- Collaborate with Brand Product Managers to facilitate on time project delivery
- Create and maintain project documents, including project plans, solution approaches, functional and technical requirements and specifications and can present them to Business Key Stakeholders
- Participate in project planning and supporting tasks to manage expectations, maintain timeline and meet goals for project deliverable.
- Work with Cross Functional departments like Sales Ops, Consumer Ops, Finance and Supply Chain
- Work with our B2B and B2C 3PL Partners
- Participate in Daily Scrum meetings as we are in the 2-week sprint planning process
- Production Support during critical business functions such as Month End, Quarter End, Year End and Holiday/Peak Season
- Review team progress to ensure compliance with work program and professional standards. Educate internal and external key Stakeholders on NetSuite Leading Industry Practices
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience to include NetSuite ERP Retail industry solution implementation and/ or administration
- Strong Experience In shared service model with NetSuite Inventory Management, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Design to Build and Record to Report Business Process Areas
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Skillset with analysis and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- NetSuite ERP Consultant and/or other NetSuite Certification a Plus
- Techno Functional Experience desired
- Logistics Industry Domain Experience desired
- Omnichannel Customer Experience desired
The Rockridge Group
TechnologyView all jobs at The Rockridge Group