IT Support Technician - (L2)
The Rockridge Group South San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: IT Support Technician for Onsite Walkup Bar
Assist with IT Support involving the installation, repair or maintenance of desktop computer hardware and peripherals at onsite Walkup Bar for customers. Involving the installation, repair or maintenance of desktop computer hardware and peripherals at the customer’s location. This self-motivated candidate will follow defined account or departmental policies and procedures, work on routine assignments, identify, test and repair system hardware.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support of PC & MAC Platforms & Operating Systems.
- Involving the installation, repair or maintenance of desktop computer hardware and peripherals remotely or at the customer’s location.
- Tech Refresh Program initiatives, including System Level Migrations, Data Migrations, Application Integration and Configuration on PC & MAC systems.
- Work independently on assignments and report progress to your supervising manager.
- Coordinate, manage and predict equipment and part needs
- Facilitate 100% of closures for all requests within the CRM tool on the day they are resolved or fulfilled.
- Manage to the details and notes utilizing multiple CRM Utilities, including but not limited to those supported by your employer or one of its customers (i.e. OPUS, ServiceNow, Google Docs)
- Plus if you are experienced with Google Suite of Applications, Webex & MDM solutions, not mandatory
- Professional experience supporting both PC and MAC Platforms and Operating Systems
- Customer Service and experience working directly with customers is a must.
- Technical authorization with CompTIA and hold a current status of “A+ Authorized” is preferred.
- Technical authorization with two or more of the following manufacturers: Apple Computer, Inc., Hewlett Packard LaserJet and Desk Jet printers, IBM laptop and desktop computers, HP Computers, Toshiba America, Apple Computers is preferred.
- Requires a sound technical background with a minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in a Service or IT environment.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook is a plus.
- 5 years supporting one or more operating systems such as Mac OSX (Up to Mt. Lion), Win XP or WIN7 is mandatory.
- Experience with Mobile Devices & Operations Systems (Blackberry, IOS v. 4 or better, Android) is beneficial
- 6-month contract to hire position
- This position will be WFH at first for at least a month, but will require onsite rotations.
TRG is a privately held Limited Liability Company committed to connecting businesses with job seekers. We deliver high quality contingent personnel to our clients using our 3-step collaborative engagement model:
Collaborate. We partner with you to understand the unique needs of your business before we propose a solution.
Strategize. Based on your goals and staffing challenges, we develop high impact solutions designed for your industry.
Engage. We work with your team before, during, and after every engagement to deliver 100% satisfaction.
With over ten (10) years experience in the resource solutions sector, principals Greg Donner [link to bio] and Ronald Lom [link to bio] leverage the power of strategic partnership to create a powerful staffing model that improves your quality of hire.
The Rockridge Group
389 DNA Way (BLDG. 20) South San FranciscoSouth San Francisco, CA