IT Deskside Support Technician
The Rockridge Group
Pine Brook, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
On-Site IT Support Professional.
Frier Levitt, LLC, a boutique Healthcare Law firm is looking for an on-site IT Support Technician to provide IT support and assistance to employees in both our Pine Brook, NJ and New York City Offices.
The onsite support responsibilities will perform both local, hands-on support as well as remote support and will occasionally be responsible for hands-on support for other IT teams for installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of infrastructure equipment (servers, routers, switches, etc. at the assigned location(s).
The remote support responsibilities will support end users in our Long Island, NY office and of and home/out of state users.
• Support and maintain Windows 10 desktop environment
• Providing on-site and remote resolution of common desktop computing issues (PC and Mac) and acting as local enforcement for the non-automated IT security policies.
• Configuration and support of printers in a Windows network environment
• Provide training to all staff on new hardware and software when required. • Resolving escalated and Executive Service Desk tickets in a timely manner.
• Support and troubleshooting of common desktop applications to include, but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite, McAfee hard drive encryption, Antivirus and Host Intrusion Prevention, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office
• Perform remote desktop support utilizing remote assist applications (Lync, Bomgar, etc.)
• Document & follow processes, procedures, knowledge articles related to support environment
• Perform server & network equipment maintenance and basic troubleshooting and maintain site documentation.
• Supporting technical and non-technical stakeholders and accommodating a rapidly growing team. • Hardware and software asset management. • Staff onboarding and off-boarding, including machine imaging and account creation/configuration.
• Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of desktop support experience in a legal/professional services environment. Additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
• Prior experience should include supporting Windows 10 desktop environment and other common desktop applications such as MS Office Suite, McAfee hard drive encryption, Antivirus and Host Intrusion Prevention, Endpoint backup software, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office
• Ability to identify common user experience issues and analyze root causes, delivering and implementing viable solutions at scale.
• Proficiency with Single Sign-On and Multi-Factor authentication.
• Experience with some of the following: MAC & iOS devices , NetDocuments, ZAC/Zultys Mobile Applications, Center Base
The Rockridge Group
AddressPine Brook, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?