The Rockridge Group
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: HRIS Analyst (Junior)
Location: Fairfield, NJ (primarily on-site role as of Labor Day)
Salary: $65K - $70K
The HR Business Analyst is part of the core Human Resources team at CLIENT X and supports the global, national and regional HR function. The scope of work includes, but is not limited to, the development, coordination and maintenance of HR tools, systems and initiatives. Candidates should possess strong analytical and communication skills and be able to adapt quickly to the fast-paced environment. Creativity, organization, self-motivation and the ability to work as part of a team are critical to this role. Role requires a self-starter who has the ability to work cross-functionally. This position reports to the Sr. Manager HR Analytics, but will have day-to-day reporting to the HRIS function.
- Work with HR team in various ongoing projects including Workday HRM product for HR Core, benefits, compensation, onboarding, absence management and time tracking, Performance and Talent, and recruiting.
- Act as primary administrator of Workday system, providing Tier 1 support to functional teams for Workday HR applications
- Assist with managing the creation, maintenance and editing of ongoing system roles in Workday
- Act as a technical expert in integration/interface development and maintenance including gathering requirements and architecting solutions
- Consult with business and process owners to understand the business case for development requests, process improvements, new interfaces, and enhancements.
- Assist with the controls and documentation in relation to the release, testing and implementation of any new functionality, or changes to current Workday configuration.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting, report scheduling and the management of custom report security.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science or Human Resources
- 2-5 years professional experience. Experience with Workday, Ceridian Dayforce or similar HRIS systems is required
- Able to manage a fast-paced environment; meet strict deadlines & handle multiple ongoing projects concurrently
- Ability to interface professionally with all levels of management
- Must be able to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Expert-level Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to write and speak clearly, able to easily communicate complex ideas
- Strong presentation skills and ability to convey technical information to non-technical users
- Strong critical thinking skills
The Rockridge Group
TechnologyView all jobs at The Rockridge Group