- This self-motivated candidate will follow defined account or departmental policies and procedures, work on routine assignments, identify, test and repair system hardware
- 100% PC Based
- Mac – helpful, but not required
- System Level Migrations, Data Migrations, Application Integration and Configuration on PC systems.
- Confers with IT operation managers to assist development of service quality assurance processes and procedures, customer support plans, and to discuss new specifications required by customers and management.
- Work independently on assignments and report progress to your supervising manager.
- Maintain relationship between multiple CRM tools or applications by keeping status, details, notes or any other updates consistent between multiple tools or applications utilized for Customer Request Management and Tracking purposes.
- Manage to the details and notes utilizing multiple CRM Utilities, including but not limited to those supported by your employer or one of its customers (i.e. OPUS, Service Now, Google Docs).
- Provide regular feedback consistent with the needs of the team and environment for ongoing improvements.
- Experience with Windows computer break fix and opening up of computers
- Manually unscrewing, opening backs of HP desktops/laptops
- Upon identification of a Window 7 machine, this will entail the extra steps of data migration, OS upgrade to Windows 10, data migration back to computer, and software re-installation/configuration
- Contributes to team effort by taking on additional tasks as needed
- Provides top-notch customer service
The Rockridge Group