The Rockridge Group Kansas City, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Identify, uncover, and develop account opportunities.
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships.
- Excellent ability to properly qualify projects to maximize an efficient sales cycle.
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of customer requirements and needs.
- Collaborate with internal creative department and clients to assist in development of effective advertising campaigns.
- Partner with Charting, Creative, Operations and Administrative staff to ensure on time delivery of advertisements in agreed upon locations.
- Assist in the resolution of issues related to billing and accounts.
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
- Ability to understand existing business processes as well as investigate and troubleshoot issues in a time critical environment.
- Ability to link vision and strategy with overall business objectives and communicate rationale in a compelling, concise manner.
- Demonstrate a repertoire of skills such as scheduling, prioritizing, organizing, planning, problem solving, decision-making, financial savvy, and attention to detail, and follow through.
- Maintain a big picture, strategic outlook with the ability to iterate from company strategy and planning
- Self-motivated, standout colleague, action-and-results oriented.
- Well organized, exceptional communication and presentation skills- effective communicator/presenter to groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Extraordinary selling capability
- Ability to sell at all levels including C-Level positions
- Demonstrated relationship building skills that extend to internal team members in pre/post-sales.
- Proficiency in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying accounts.
- Experience selling mobile mobile/digital advertising ecosystem a plus.
- Ability to understand products and effectively identify how it can provide value to a prospective customer.
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- College degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in OOH advertising, media sales.
- Local Market knowledge preferred.
- Location: Remote, but in Kansas City, MO
- Duration: Full Time
- Degree: Required
- Onsite? No, but ultimately will be somewhat onsite. This is a sales role so it will be heavy travel/face to face meetings with clients in Kansas City, MO
- Compensation Breakdown: base salary (called a draw) + uncapped commission. Please make sure ALL candidates are comfortable with base commission at a minimum of 8 months, as it takes several months to build clients and receive commission
The Rockridge Group
AddressKansas City, MO
BusinessView all jobs at The Rockridge Group