As a representative of the company, the Sales Associate is responsible for assisting customers in the selection of their stone products, processing transactions using QuickBooks, and loading/ unloading trucks on the company premises.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
· Greet customers, responding to questions concerning products, and providing outstanding customer service.
· Operating cash registers and credit card machine, managing financial transactions using QuickBooks, and balancing drawers.
· Safely operate a forklift to load customers and unload vendors on company premises.
· Achieving established goals.
· Must be able to work well with others.
· Assisting customers with products.
· Capable of manually loading bagged cement and loose stones.
· Maintaining the orderly appearance throughout the premises.
· Providing quotes for customers with the assistance of material calculators.
Sales Associate Requirements:
· High school diploma or GED, preferred.
· Minimum of one year of forklift experience.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude while assisting customers in a fast-paced work environment.
· Proficient with computer programs, such as QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
· Problem solving and basic math skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
· Superior organizational skills.
· Drug Free Work Place
Why Should You Apply?
· Competitive pay.
· Affordable health insurance with employer premium contributions.
· Retirement saving plan with employer match up to 3%.
· One week paid vacation after first year of employment.
Please contact us.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.therockyardinc.com.