Office Support Substitute - Rock Academy
- Posted: over a month ago
Rock Academy Office Support Staff- Substitute Position
This position supports procedures for the front office and ensures efficiency and productivity. The office support staff substitute creates a friendly and professional atmosphere for the front office and provides quality customer service and resolves issues for student families in a timely manner.
Parent Customer Service: Contact for parent needs; Contact to answer phones and emails; Check phone messages and return calls.
Health Care for Students: Call parents to pick up students who may get sick; Care for students who may get injured; Dataentry for students who are injured or sent home due to illness; manage medication forms for students who need medicationon campus; send medical exposure notices when necessary.
Admissions: Provide support to admissions team, as needed (greeting families, assisting with assessments);Assist families with application/enrollment on occasion.
Office Equipment: Take care of troubleshooting and caring for all office equipment (copiers and laminator); Pick up allreceived boxes and shipments from Security.
Daily to Do (Shared with Administrative Assistant/Admissions Assistant)
- Assist students with tardy passes
- Field phonecalls to office (internal and external)
- Tracking absences and tardies: daily calls/emails home to parents/guardians
- Laminating and distributingitems
- Collect mail from 3rd floor and mail outgoing items
- Opening/Closing of the front office and nurse's station
- Organizing Uniform Exchange and Lost and Found
- Assisting students with photo copies and office tasks
- Providing breaks for teachers as needed
- Cover teacher duties as needed(recess, lunch, etc)
- Provide assistance for Substitute Teachers (sub keys, print sub plans, provide assistance as needed)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
The Rock Church
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at The Rock Church