The Equis Financial Final Expense division has immediate positions open for a part time agent. Typical hours are 10:00 am to dark:thirty, 3 days a week. You choose the days. Our market increases by 10,000 seniors EVERY day and we need agents to help fulfill their requests for coverage.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Along with the requirements listed below we are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, attention to detail, coachable and willing to following our training system.
- LIFE INSURANCE LICENSE OR ABILITY TO OBTAIN A LICENSE. (we use an online course to prepare for the state exam)
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Willingness to work leads in your county and surrounding areas
- Smart Phone / Computer / Printer / Scanner (Or App That Can Scan)
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Qualified mail-back leads
- FREE weekly in-bound lead flow
- Pay raise every 2 months (based on production performance)
- Opportunity for advancement & management positions
- Recession-proof industry
- Average commission per sale: $250 – $500
- Typical weekly earnings: $1,000 – $1,500+
- Potential ANNUAL income: $50,000 – $85,000+
- Typical work week: 3 full-time days
- Paid DAILY
- Work leads in your county and surrounding counties.
- Work in your home office while not in the field
- Dial into weekly sales training calls
- Travel to national convention and training required 2 times a year