Our client is actively recruiting for their Senior Director of Treasury. The position is responsible for executing the global treasury operations of the company which includes cash management, cash forecasting, and revenue controls.
As the Senior Director you will be responsible for managing global banking functions, analyzing foreign exchange exposures, coordinating and providing guidance on treasury issues relating to new product and initiative launches as well as global expansion.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics. MBA desirable.
- Ten years minimum of progressive experience in cash management/treasury in a corporate environment.
- Experience with global financial management required.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or Certified Cash Manager (CCM) required.
- Five years plus of staff management experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of current financial markets.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Extensive knowledge of federal, state and local regulations.
- JD Edwards ERP accounting software experience a plus
- Proven leadership skills with demonstrated knowledge and understanding of staff management practices and processes.
- Knowledge of business operations, including effective budget development and
management processes, as well as the ability to translate strategic thinking into action plans and related outcomes.
- A high level of confidence, integrity, interpersonal skills, and a professional executive presence for effectively interacting with and influencing others, internal and external to the organization, as well as for facilitating meetings and conducting public speaking/presentations.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills, as well as the ability to handle complex situations and demonstrate sound judgment and problem-solving.
- Strong business acumen, negotiation and mediation skills, as well as a demonstrated attention to detail and a focus on achieving quality outcomes. Ability to build/foster relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy, demanding and deadline driven environment.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities and issues of varying complexity, while meeting time-sensitive deadlines and deliverables.
The Robert Joseph GroupThe Robert Joseph Group (RJG) is a boutique Accounting & Finance resource firm. Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, RJG places Accounting & Finance professionals throughout the Washington, DC metro area. Our 2 founders are both CPAs with over 20 years experience in Accounting & Finance placement.