NACE, SSPC and CWI Inspectors
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
We are seeking a CWI and NACE/SSPC Inspectors to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products. Projects include coatings and painting inspections, structural steel for buildings and infrastructure on water wastewater, aviation, municipal, and industrial/commercial types of work. Relevant certifications and interest in the opportunity to advance are important attributes.
Positions can be part time or full time based on personal preferences. Projects are generally within a reasonable drive time.
- Experience with reading Plans and Specifications
- Ability to climb and/or be comfortable with heights
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Certifications through the American Welding Society (AWS) as a CWI;
- NACE as a Protective Coatings Inspector (CIP) Level I, and/or The Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC) Protective Coatings Inspector Program (PCI) Level I required
- Nondestructive Testing Level II in MT, PT, and/or UT in accordance with ASNT SNT-TC-1A a plus
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Physically able to access various job site conditions
Full time and/or part time positions available
visit www.balterco.com to see representative project types
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
The Robert B. Balter Company
18 Music Fair RdOwings Mills, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?