Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: near Lincolnton, GA
Compensation: $ 75,000-85,000 +
Benefits: OUTSTANDING benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision, a rich 401K, paid vacations/holidays, full re-location, tuition assistance and more!
We are seeking, due to advancement, a Supply Chain Manager who will drive the development and execution of material cost out and supply continuity project. The Supply Chain Manager handles processes involved in a supply chain, and will also work with various suppliers and customers when required. The Supply Chain Manager ensures proper transportation, stock control, warehousing, and that structures are in place to monitor the flow of goods and materials effectively.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to establish themselves with a worldwide leader with absolute opportunities for advancement!
- Lead, direct and manage a supply chain operation to ensure that the staff executes on delivering consistent high quality level service and customer satisfaction; and achieves a profitable, cost efficient operations in compliance with company policies and procedures, ISO standards, Sarbanes Oxley requirements and other regulatory guidelines.
- Serve as key member of the plant leadership team in developing the plant’s strategic direction, establishing priorities and allocating resources.
- Ensure that freight moves safely and in a timely manner utilizing appropriate equipment and tools.
- Coordinate with Shipping Manager and company resources to ensure all utilized driver employees files and records are up to date per requirements.
- Coordinate with Scheduling to ensure streamlined machine schedules are in place to optimize operational efficiency while targeting customer needs.
- Assist and oversee that operational scrap is utilized internally where applicable and is coordinated externally or within the company through proper channels. Scrap includes but is not limited to roll, pelletized, generic waste, cardboard, and pallets.
- Ensure safety methods, practices and programs are implemented and maintained.
- Maintain a clean, professional, and safe working environment by inspecting and scheduling maintenance, and ensuring that all office and warehouse equipment is properly accounted for and in safe working condition.
- Personally coach, train and mentor direct reports and provide career development opportunities through training and quality management activities. Conduct annual performance reviews for all staff within department. Address all employee performance problems promptly and directly in accordance with personnel policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related field preferred or an equivalent combination of work experience.
- Minimum (5) five years related experience.
- Minimum (4) four years industry experience preferred.
- Minimum (3) three years supervisory or managerial experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Strong ability to influence, provide leadership, work in a team environment or
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Good facilitation/training skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.