We are seeking a Client Support Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for helping client's and insurance companies in 9 states by providing a service experience unheard of in our industry! Are you tired of having a job and not a career? Are you looking for advancement opportunities? Are you interested in a fun, yet fast paced work environment? We can help you with all the above!
- Prepare proposal's
- Service existing business
- Handle client's inquiries and concerns
- Process payments
- Greet client's
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Assist with our social media presence
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields preferred but not required.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS office products
This is a full-time position with operating hours being Monday-Friday from 8:30-5. The ideal candidate would develop into our office manager, insurance agent, or agency manager positions as we open additional locations.
Paid time off, parental leave, and professional development assistance will all be provided. Salary compensatory upon experience and skills.
If you are self-motivated, looking to be challenged, and want a career you should entertain applying.
Have what it takes? Submit your resume and let’s talk!
The Richmond Insurance Group
Why Work Here?
Awesome work environment. Excellent training program/continuing education. Limitless growth opportunities!