Our company is looking to hire 5 new team members by the end of the week. We provide full training, great pay and benefits. Apply now for an immediate interview.
The key traits that make people successful in our company are: a strong work ethic, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and excellent customer service skills.
- Extensive training in all areas
- Advancement based on merit and accomplishments
- Development in communication and marketing skills
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Boston Globe voted us as a top 10 work place for 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Leadership development training
- Retirement Plan
Top candidates will be energetic, positive, passionate, and want more in life. We are proud of our company environment where team members receive positive feedback, positive energy, and a place to personally grow.
With our growth planned for the year of 2020. We are hiring now for a couple of roles.
- 12-18 Entry Level Benefits Reps
- 6 Mid-Level Management Positions
- 2 General Management Position
Compensation is based on experience and performance; however below are some average pay ranges for the roles we are filling.
- $50k-80k as Entry Level.
- $80k-110k as a Mid-Manager
- $120k-180k as a General Manager.
What we are looking for in you:
- Team player mentality
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
Skills that work well, but are not required, but work well with our company are: Sales, hospitality, retail, management, finance, call center experience, and appointment setting.
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for. Our reps average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 20k increase per year after. We highly value a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.