Be a part of the team that develops and manages the best Class A communities in the Midwest! Richdale Apartments, a family owned and operated company which has continued growth since 1918, is hiring for an Executive Administrative Assistant. As a leader in the national owner / developer industry of luxury multi-family communities and commercial properties, we strive to cultivate a fun, productive, and exciting work environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded. Teamwork is at the core of our culture, and we are always seeking talented individuals to join our winning team! If you are a team player and a top performer, this very well could be the place for you. Apply today!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support, including preparation of various reports and correspondence, special projects, and the scheduling and coordinating of meetings.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Serving as executive receptionist / gatekeeper and representing the office in a positive manner
- Management of daily calendar and scheduling on/off site meetings
- Reviewing and coordinating correspondence for executive signature, including e-mail, internal, and external correspondence
- Cultivating and maintaining positive and professional relationships with corporate and subsidiary staff including clients and vendors
- Exercising discretion in the handling of confidential material, make decisions and problem solve
- Performing other related duties as assigned
As an Administrative Assistant, you must be motivated and reliable, with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and an understanding of the importance of creating and maintaining positive impressions of your department and the company overall. You must also be able to work independently with strong multitasking, time-management, and prioritization skills.
Specific qualifications for the Executive Assistant position include:
- Great attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work independently
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant to a senior executive
- Experience with a wide range of office software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, graphics, and desktop publishing applications (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong phone etiquette and grammar and spelling skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree or some college, preferred