Who we’re looking for:
We are seeking a growth-minded, highly driven licensed real estate sales professional to join our team as a Luxury Listing Agent.
You thrive on taking risks and facing challenges while maintaining a positive attitude. In addition, you demonstrate on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving sellers agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
You demonstrate a commitment to learning and strive for growth by attending courses, teaching, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. You are committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provide them with learning and growth opportunities.
What you’ll do:
As our Listing Agent, you will prospect for seller leads daily (includes identifying and calling for sale by owner and expired listing candidates), convert those leads to appointments, closes appointments to agreements, and then provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategy and staging the home for sale. You will market the home or work in tandem with our Marketing Director to launch a marketing campaign. You will evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed. Upon receiving an offer, the Listing Agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect for seller leads, convert leads to appointments, and close appointments to agreements
- Perform listing presentations with and without team leader
- Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale
- Market the home as appropriate
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with for sale by owners and expireds, as well as maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for sellers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Procure listings, including appointments set by the team, appointments procured from team leads, and appointments set through your sphere of influence
- Lead generate by phone for 15 hours per week and follow up on leads
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Calm under pressure
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school diploma and TN & GA real estate sales license required
- 3–5 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- Closed More than $2 million in volume in one year.