The Reynolds and Reynolds Marketing Development group strives to provide our customers and internal associates with dynamic and innovative applications. We are seeking an entry-level web developer interested in writing code for our corporate websites, mobile applications, and internal tools. In this role, you will work with the Marketing and Graphic Design teams to build and maintain company websites and apps, collaborate with other team members on major development projects, and continue to hone your technical skills under the guidance of a mentor.
This position requires critical problem-solving skills, multitasking, a detail-oriented nature, and the ability to work within deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Members on this team utilize both Mac and Windows computers.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Interest in Drupal 8 and/or WordPress development
· Desire to learn proprietary development tools and systems
· Understanding of web best practices, responsive design, and current techniques
· Ability to work in both Mac and Windows environments
· Self-motivated, critical thinker, thrives in a small team environment
· Self-directed learner who picks up new skills quickly
· Experience working with Git version control and the command line is a plus
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardio room, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, euchre and more!
- On-site softball field, basketball court, and volleyball court
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, reading materials and an assortment of snacks
- On-site Credit Union and ATM
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
TO APPLY: Submit a resume to the link below, or send a resume to email@example.com.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.