Open Dealer Exchange, an affiliate of Reynolds and Reynolds, has an opportunity for a Business Account Manager to join our team. The Account Manager will be handling the sales process from initial call to closing the deal in a business to business environment. Experience selling in the automotive financing or credit industries is a strong plus. The ideal candidate will have proven success in telephone sales and delivering excellent customer service.
- Making outbound sales calls based on provided leads; reaching decision makers; qualifying the business
- Performing needs analyses, cost comparisons, and cross sales activities
- Post-sales support; documenting and prioritizing activities in SalesForce
- Highly organized, time management, and high attention to detail
- Experience in sales and/or marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills
- Must be driven, sales oriented, and able to handle rejection with resilience
- Dedicated and dependable; strong work ethic
- Experience working within the retail Automotive Industry preferred
The Reynolds and Reynolds CompanyEstablished in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.