Real Estate Agents Needed
Must possess your Real Estate License to qualify!
No cold calling, appointments supplied!
Our team is generating over 1000 leads a month! Our agents outsell the average agent 7 to 1! After the first 12 months, our agents are earning an average of $125,000 - $150,000 a year! Do what you love!
We are looking for:
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Appointments! Not leads, appointments booked for you, based on your availability.
- First-class materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- The best training program.
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis.
We need your help!
The Reynolds Team needs your help! We are a high-performance real estate team and are in the process of growing even more! We are looking for special individuals to help us achieve our goal! We receive between 1,000 - 1,400 new leads per month and are not able to handle our lead flow.
Please let us know who we should be talking to that may be a good fit. This opportunity is intended for individuals who want to be part of a team, get free coaching, mentorship, who want to earn a lot more money and do NO cold calling. Work with one of the top 3 teams in the entire DC Metro area!!Compensation:
$75,000 - $125,000Responsibilities:
- Meet with buyers and sellers to help them with their real estate needs.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Learn and grow your level of expertise and recognition in the market place as a successful and high producing agent.
- Grow client relationships to generate business from returning clients and referrals.
- Must have a Real Estate License.
- Agents on our team are self-motivated, accountable, results-oriented, and coachable.
- They are mature, responsible, and dependable.
- They are resourceful and quick on their feet.
- They enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and thrive in a team environment.
Ranked as one of the top teams in the DC Metro Area by the Wall Street Journal, Debbie, Sarah, and the entire Reynolds Team attribute their success to always putting their client’s needs first, above all else. This is something that many agents say, but Debbie and Sarah are on a mission to actually DO it by providing their clients several guaranteed programs that take the risk out of selling or buying a home. They have become passionate about providing these guarantees, and at the same time have been making each client feel as though they are their only client.
They have always hired partners to join the team that share their core values! It hasn’t always been easy to find them, but they have found that it is worth the wait to find agents and team members that have the same care and passion that they do! This is an incredible opportunity and an awesome place to work!