Medical Esthetician and laser technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking energetic and versatile individual to perform a variety of Aesthetic treatments. Needs to be self motivated, focused and able to multi-task without getting overwhelmed easily. Aesthetician must have a positive attitude, and successful sales track record.
Aesthetician must be familiar and have experience using RF treatment, lasers, facials, chemical peels, Hydrafaciial, microneedling, PRP and many other opportunities.
Room for growth in assisting our Physician perform advanced procedures and PRP treatments moving forward. Salary based on experience and education.
Education and Experience:
Current Texas state Aesthetics license Laser certification and experience is required Medical Spa experience a must
Hydrafacial ,RF microneedling, Skin Pen, PRP and chemical peel experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Retail sales experience is a must
- Skilled at professional consultations
- Professional knowledge of injectables and laser treatments
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Healthy professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work flexible hours
- License must be current and in good standing with the State of Texas Board
Base pay plus commision based on experience and education
- Health insurance
- Direct deposit pay
- Med Spa discounts
About our practice
We are an innovative, technologically advanced practice who prides in bringing all of the newest and most advanced technology to our clients while making them feel comfortable and at ease during all of their procedures.
The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics
3100 Ridge Rd RockwallRockwall, TX
Get fresh Aesthetician Laser Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.