Our Culture :
At TCI, a T-ROC company, we believe having diverse personalities makes us stronger and we also know there are a set of essential values that make us the best in class. Our employee has a spark of entrepreneurship and seeks to amaze customers. We pride ourselves in our integrity and our openness to embrace change. While we expect success, we know that we can't achieve it if we don't have fun along the way.
Give us your best and we will give you ours.
Client Services Manager
T-ROC is looking for our next ROC-STAR. Do you thrive while leading a team to exceeding their client's goals? Are you creative yet organized? Are you looking to join a team that is built on an entrepreneurial spirit, values their people, and above all has FUN?
Then, WE are looking for YOU!
As our newest Client Services Manager, you'll assist the Director of Operations with overseeing day-to-day operational activities of Nationwide programs, to include, but not limited to creating in-store directives, developing selling & training tactics, monitoring and adjusting the program to meet sales and ROI goals, maintaining the budget and profitability of the program, and reporting program results back to the client.
*** This position is Remote***
Some of your Responsibilities
Role and Responsibilities
Collaborate and communicate internally, as needed, with a diverse team from T-ROC Management, Business Development, Account Management, and Marketing. Collaborate and communicate with TCI clients, partners, and stakeholders externally as needed.
- Responsible for Client Support including planning questionnaire architecture, project guidelines development/creation, reporting output design and client/field communication.
- Participate in weekly meetings between account management, field resource management and clients, as needed.
- Manage key client relationships to strengthen overall goals and drive client value.
- Work with Management to ensure clients' goals and expectations are met and exceeded.
- Provide insight on ways to increase execution and better utilize the resources available.
- Create professional reports internally and/or for customer distribution.
- Manage client-facing dashboards and reporting tools including training
- Provide in-depth analysis data; identify trends, conduct correlative analysis and
- Generate executive summaries, as needed.
You Must Have
- Working knowledge of SASSIE or similar systems and operations; particularly form-building, form scripting and dashboard programming
- Minimum 3-5 years of mystery shopping, market research or similar experience
- College degree desired, HS diploma required
- Preference to those with SASSIE experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in all related applications including Microsoft Office - PowerPoint & Excel
- Strong analytical skills, using available data to identify opportunities for program improvement
- Ability to build relationships, foster teamwork, and interface with high level management
- Ability to organize, coordinate, and and assist in directing projects
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to travel occasionally, not regularly
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Solid technology/computer skills
- Experience on the WorkMarket and SurfMerchants' or similar platforms
- Large scale scheduling and schedule management experience
- Market research and mystery shopping program experience
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays