Urgent Hiring! Assistant General Manager - Seafood Restaurant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maine-inspired fast casual lobster shack, known for its seafood rolls and commitment to sustainable ingredients. We are currently looking for a qualified Assistant General Manager to help run one of our San Francisco location. We are a founder-driven organization with a fun, supportive atmosphere, but we take our food and guest service seriously.
You will love this position if you...
· Are an entrepreneurial, hardworking individual who has the passion and dedication to play a vital role in a high-growth restaurant group
· Very hands-on! This job requires active participation on the line, with guests, and working alongside your team daily.
· Care about working for an ethical, environmentally focused company (we’re a certified B-Corp!)
· Thrive in building, leading, and developing dynamic and diverse teams.
· Get excited about being an integral part of a mission to deliver traceable, sustainable seafood to our guests and share that passion with them daily
· Are driven by having smart goals, clear expectations, and following established processes with the support and guidance from an engaged operations team
· Feel motivated by driving sales and promotions through creative merchandising tactics and involving your team in numerous seasonal campaigns
· Like utilizing and analyzing metrics, trends, and numbers to make decisions about and drive your business
· Enjoy working in a supportive and collaborative environment that values and solicits open and honest top to bottom communication
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive annual salary- overtime and tips available- $25/ hr plus OT
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance on a national PPO network with company premium contributions
· Company-sponsored mobile device through Verizon
· Pre-tax commuter benefits program
· Casual dress code (tattoos, colored hair, etc. ok by us!)
· Opportunities for growth in a growing company
· And many other competitive benefits to be explained in the interview process! Ask!
Paid time off
Physical Setting: Quick service restaurant
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Restaurant Management: 2 years (Required)
Food Handler Certification (Preferred)
The Restaurant Zone
AddressSan Francisco, CA
FoodView all jobs at The Restaurant Zone
Get fresh Seafood Restaurant jobs daily straight to your inbox!