Urgent Hiring! Assistant General Manager - Seafood Restaurant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maine-inspired fast casual lobster shack, known for its seafood rolls and commitment to sustainable ingredients. We are currently looking for a qualified Assistant General Manager to help run one of our San Francisco location. We are a founder-driven organization with a fun, supportive atmosphere, but we take our food and guest service seriously.
You will love this position if you...
· Are an entrepreneurial, hardworking individual who has the passion and dedication to play a vital role in a high-growth restaurant group
· Very hands-on! This job requires active participation on the line, with guests, and working alongside your team daily.
· Care about working for an ethical, environmentally focused company (we’re a certified B-Corp!)
· Thrive in building, leading, and developing dynamic and diverse teams.
· Get excited about being an integral part of a mission to deliver traceable, sustainable seafood to our guests and share that passion with them daily
· Are driven by having smart goals, clear expectations, and following established processes with the support and guidance from an engaged operations team
· Feel motivated by driving sales and promotions through creative merchandising tactics and involving your team in numerous seasonal campaigns
· Like utilizing and analyzing metrics, trends, and numbers to make decisions about and drive your business
· Enjoy working in a supportive and collaborative environment that values and solicits open and honest top to bottom communication
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive annual salary- overtime and tips available- $25/ hr plus OT
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance on a national PPO network with company premium contributions
· Company-sponsored mobile device through Verizon
· Pre-tax commuter benefits program
· Casual dress code (tattoos, colored hair, etc. ok by us!)
· Opportunities for growth in a growing company
· And many other competitive benefits to be explained in the interview process! Ask!
Paid time off
Physical Setting: Quick service restaurant
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Restaurant Management: 2 years (Required)
Food Handler Certification (Preferred)
The Restaurant Zone
AddressSan Francisco, CA
FoodView all jobs at The Restaurant Zone
Get fresh Urgent Hiring! Assistant General Manager - Seafood Restaurant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.