We are looking for strong Restaurant Managers to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service. Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
• Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
• Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
• Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
• Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
• Organize and supervise shifts
• Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
• Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
• Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
• Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
• Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth, restaurant events and through our different multimedia platform.
• Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
• Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
• You have razor-sharp attention to detail and communication skills.
• You have excellent time management, prioritization, and problem solving skills. You work well as part of a team and leave ego at the door.
• You are a crusader for great hospitality and strive to make every experience memorable.
• You see value in understanding and participating in the “business side” of the business, and you are able to perform fundamental business math, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, percentages, and basic algebra.
• Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager
• Proven customer service experience as a manager
• Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
• Familiarity with restaurant management software
• Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
Excellent salary, benefits and PAID RELO ASSISTANCE