Fiscal Assistant Open 1/7/2022
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fiscal Assistant Open Date: 1/7/2022
The Resource Connection is a mission driven nonprofit organization located in San Andreas, CA. Our mission is to engage families, empower communities, and enrich the lives of the residents of Amador and Calaveras counties. We currently have an opening for a Fiscal Assistant. This is a part-time regular position scheduled for 12-15 hours per week with our part-time benefit package.
What we have to offer:
- A flexible schedule. This position is scheduled for Tuesday - Thursday, 4 hours per day. Flexibility is available.
- Training. This is an entry level position - no previous experience necessary. Please bring with you a positive attitude and your willingness to learn.
- Benefits. This position is eligible for our part-time benefit package which includes sick leave, vacation and access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Rate of pay: $15 - $16 per hour DOE
The duties for our Fiscal Assistant is consistent with that of a file clerk. The Fiscal Assistant is responsible for the completeness of both paper and electronic files. Typically, Wednesdays are check run days during which the assistant is responsible for mailing all checks generated by Accounts Payable. This is usually followed by gathering any outstanding information and filing for the department. This position performs backup duties as necessary such as answering the phone, receipt writing and other administrative tasks.
Once successfully trained, we expect our Fiscal Assistant to provide occasional backup relief for Accounts Payable.
We believe the following skills will be helpful in ensuring success in this position:
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Basic computer knowledge
- Willing to work as part of a team and to learn from others by asking questions
- Respect for client privacy
- Quick learner and adaptable to change
Recruitment Process: Applications will be reviewed weekly by our selection panel until this position is filled. Successful candidates will be contacted and scheduled for an interview.
For Application or additional information on job opportunities: www.trcac.org
The Resource Connection is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ADA
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
The Resource Connection of Amador & Calaveras Counties, Inc.
AddressSan Andreas, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Resource Connection of Amador & Calaveras Counties, Inc.