MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ROOFING.............
- College graduate a plus.
- Minimum of five years of commercial roofing experience (flat and steep slope)
- A minimum of five years of supervisory experience
- Must be able to investigate and repair leaks on different types of roofing (BUR, metal, tile, single ply, shingle, etc.)
- Strong communication skills to relay information to customers and office staff
- Able to keep paperwork organized and provide accurate and timely information
- Must be able to manage repeated bending, climbing, kneeling, walking, turning, stooping and stepping over and around obstacles, climbing ladders and scaffolding.
- Must be able to work in heat and cold
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Must work well in a team environment
- Reliable and can work well under pressure
- Must not be afraid of heights and must be able to position and climb a 40’ extension ladder to access roof for roof inspection/survey
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional manner, promoting the organization in a positive and productive discipline which will serve as an example to others
- Must hear well enough to understand oral directions
- Thorough knowledge and skill in the use of the standard methods, materials, tools, and practices of the roofing trade
- Thorough knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the construction trades
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and other personnel
- Abe to read and comprehend blue prints and specifications.
- Reviews project plans and blueprints; estimates time, material, equipment and supplies needed; develops work schedules and crew assignments; inspects work areas to insure job is being completed as agreed; evaluates staff performance; completes time sheets, accident reports, and work orders; monitors inventories and requests supplies and equipment; ensures work areas are properly maintained.
- Plans, organizes, schedules, supervises, and inspects the work of skilled roofers and trades helpers engaged in covering roofs with roofing materials, and oversees the installation, repair, and maintenance of roofing systems.
- Schedules work and assigns duties to workers.
- Inspects re-roofing, and related roofing work such as the installation, repair and maintenance of roofing systems while work is in progress and upon completion to determine conformance to specifications.
- Evaluates and determines requirements and roofing material needs for various projects.
- Prepares progress reports regarding type of repairs made, materials used, and cost of completed work assignments.
- Provide complete project estimates with ability to read and evaluate blueprints and specifications.
- Type project bids.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Installs low sloped and steep slope roof systems including, metal, TPO, BUR, modified bitumen, and EPDM.
- Performs work in accordance with job specifications and safety guidelines.
- Maintains professional interaction with customers.
- Performs crew training meetings.
- Communicates with customers and maintains good working relationships.
- Understands warranties and warranty work.
- Completes all jobs including leak calls, re-roofs and new roofing.
- Measures and draws any needed roof repairs and obtains an appropriate time estimation of the length of the job.
- Manage roofing crews of varying sizes.
- Manage work flow, materials and equipment needs.
- Company healthcare program
- 401(k) with generous company matching
- Company provided life insurance
- Company pay towards café plan that includes long and short term disability, accident, dental, vision, and other plans.
- Participation in bonus plan
- Company truck and phone provided
- Vacation, holiday and sick pay
The Reserves Network
Why Work Here?Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
Great company looking for candidates that want to grow with a company. Excellent benefits!