The Reserves Network Glendale Heights, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Manage and coordinate the production and activities of Supervisor, Team Leader, and employees under
the direction of the Manager.
• Oversee activities of production and operating employees under the direction of the Manager.
• Develop short- to mid-term strategies to meet business objectives.
• Execute decisions based on business conditions in congruence with corporate vision.
• Gather and analyze information from work sites to identify root causes in resolving business issues.
• Employ 8-Step Problem Solving to resolve problems for continual improvement.
• Direct and assign work schedules, assignments, tasks, and duties.
• Monitor results and processes to proactively maximize production and eliminate waste.
• Prepare departmental reports and present them to
• Manager and/or executive management.
• Complete necessary documentation, such as status changes, time-off requests, and performance
• Interpret work orders, specifications, and company policies and procedures for employees.
• Collaborate with other Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, and team members in sharing information
to address business needs.
• Assist Manager in developing and implementing standard work instructions
• 3+ years of experience in a leadership role within production department
• Must be willing to cross-train
• Must have proficient oral and written communication skills
• Has experience overseeing between 20+ people.
• Has a strong understanding of planning, scheduling and inventory systems
• Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience working in automotive industry is strongly preferred
• Experience using press stamping equipment is strongly preferred
• Knowledge of Lean or TPS practices is preferred
The Reserves NetworkWhy Work Here?
Great company looking for candidates that want to grow with a company. Excellent benefits and career path!