- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have a great opportunity to work at one of the nation’s largest visual communication providers! Located in the University Area of Charlotte, this company provides essential printing services for top retailers and products. Who doesn’t like to see their own work out in the real world?
What will you be doing?
· Visually inspecting printed material prior to it being packaged. It’s the last chance to prevent an error,
· Working on a package assembly line. Inserting various pieces into boxes or envelopes.
· Working with a team and supervisors to ensure client deadlines or met.
What’s in it for you?
· Flexible work schedule (you can choose the weekdays that you’re available)
· A friendly and inclusive l work environment where employees are appreciated for their work.
· A potential career in a printing and visual communication.
· Ability to move job assignments and develop unique skills
· Multiple healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance for you and/or your family
· Optional accident, disability, and life insurance.
· Pay directly deposited into your account or pay card every week.
· Employer matched 401(k) plan
· Unlimited referral bonuses
· Ability to stand at length in a single place.
· Ability to stay focused with repetitive tasks.
· Solid time management skills.
What’s the details?
· Full or Part Time (your choice)
· Flexible schedule, Mon-Fri available
· Must work full days on days chosen
· Second shift: 2:30pm-10:30pm
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app click here.
If you would like additional information, call (980)276-9988 OR email Concord@trnstaffing.com
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
The Reserves Network
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at The Reserves Network
Get fresh Packager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.