Operations Production Manager
The Reserves Network Orlando, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Supervision of daily production, safety, and product quality
- Assist with the recruitment, training and employee development
- Work cross-functionally with internal groups including sales, shipping, engineering and customer service.
- Support department supervisors and leads. Provide daily direction, coaching and leadership
- Compile and review monthly reporting
- Drive improvement in new processes, equipment selection and product development.
- Advance and implement lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Four-year post-secondary education. with an operations management, engineering or manufacturing focus.
- Minimum of 3-7 years of supervisory and management experience.
- Lean Manufacturing.
The Reserves Network
ManufacturingView all jobs at The Reserves Network