- Ability to work with uncomplicated machinery.
- Must be able to read, write, and have basic understanding of math.
- Ability to lift between 50 pounds, repeatedly.
- Periodic Inventory counts as required.
- Any other duties commensurate with this job description as requested by supervisor.
- Knowledge- Previous experience not required.
- Skill- Ability to read and write, basic understanding of math. Physically able to perform physical labor.
- Ability- Learn within a fast-paced environment, work with other employees in a cooperative manner, handle repetitive job duties.
- Education-Formal education is not required.
- Experience- Not required.
- Worker is subject to extreme heat (seasonally) temperature nearly 100 degrees. Workers are subject to hazards, including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts for the palletizing machine, Forklifts, etc.
- $12.00 per hour rate of pay for First & Second shift
- Weekly Pay checks
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
The Reserves Network Inc