Our client has been a continuous leader in the Manufacturing Industry and is located in the Archdale, NC area. Due to service expansion, they are currently seeking an experienced manufacturing lead who is seeking to grow with their company to fill their open vacancy.
- Understanding and working experience with slitter and CNC machines
- Review work throughout the work process and at completion to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Enforce safety regulations
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Operating precision cutting machines (blades and lasers)
- Perform measurements
- Material Handling
- Basic math skills
- High School diploma
- Strong machine operation experience
- Good communication and math skills
- Minimum 1 years experience operating a machine
- Previous Stable work history
- Attitude for safety
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands or fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job.
- The duties of this job are performed in a warehouse environment, thereby experiencing some climate change and minor to moderate level of noise due to warehouse equipment.
- Starting rate of pay - $13.00 per hour with growth opportunity
- 1st Shift Work Hours
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually. Our team of recruiters have the capability of video interviews; on-boarding you with little contact. Our customer is STABLE and GROWING manufacturing company! It is good to know you are joining a $28 billion dollar industry.
Are you looking for a company that is practicing social distancing and following the safety guidelines? Do you want to get back into the workforce and become a part of something bigger during these unthinkable times? We are conducting video interviews and have a limited to no contact On-Boarding process to make it easy and safe for you.
CALL US NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION! WE CAN DO AN INITIAL INTERVIEW WITH YOU REMOTELY!!
Contact our Greensboro, NC office at (336) 455-9558
Please send a resume to: Greensboro@thereservesnetwork.com
The Reserves Network
Why Work Here?Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
Great company looking for candidates that want to grow with a company. Excellent benefits!