Internet Sales / eCommerce Associate Needed in Burlington
Our client has been a leader in the Automotive Part Distribution industry for over 10 years in the Alamance County/Burlington area. Due to an increase in business we are seeking experienced Internet Sales / ECommerce Associates to become an integral part of their team! You will be responsible for fielding customer calls, inquiries, and orders, recommending products specific to customer demands, and updating merchandise inventories on various websites all in an effort to facilitate customer satisfaction and drive company revenue.
- Welcome and identify customer needs.
- Explain products and services to customers.
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock.
- Enter and process customer orders.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints.
- Previous experience in internet sales is required, specific EBay experience is highly preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of various types of accounting computer software specifically QuickBooks is highly preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in unison with other team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Career opportunity with guarantee of advancement for employees that excel
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Burlington Branch at (336) 584-1762
If interested you can send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org