CNC Milling Machinist
Our client is a leader in the CNC machining and metal fabricating industry! Due to recent growth, they are currently seeking a 1st shift CNC Set-up Milling Machinist.
- Set up CNC Mills, programming a plus (Mastercam)
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications
- Mount, install, align and secure tools, attachments, fixtures and work pieces on machines
- Calculate machine speed and feed ratios, and the size and position of cuts
- Insert control instructions into machine control units to start operation
- Review program specifications or blueprints to determine and set machine operations and sequencing, finished work piece dimensions, or numerical control sequences
- Stack or load finished items, or place items on conveyor systems
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters
- Able to set up CNC Mills, programming a plus (Mastercam)
- Able to make offsets and edit programs
- Check and inspect parts
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Knowledge of CAD software, CAM software, enterprise resource planning ERP software a plus.
• Multiple Healthcare Plans
• Accident, Disability, Life
• Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
• Referral Bonuses
For more information call 440.974.7171 today! Your new career with a solid employer is waiting!
The Reserves Network
Why Work Here?Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
An award-winning company with an outstanding Work Ethic to help you find work!