- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remote/Hybrid Administrative Assistant Position
Location: Downers Grove, IL USA
Summary: The Remote/Hybrid Administrative Assistant Position provides administrative support for a team of program managers and product development engineers. Successful candidates have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills. They must be highly organized and self-motivated individuals that can prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment. This position reports to the Director of Product Development.
What you will do:
- Update and maintain project documentation used to inform stakeholders on project progress – including project schedules, timelines, trackers, and reports.
- Issue and track the internal approvals of capital requests, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Issue and track the status of product development sample orders – prototypes, testing samples, evaluation samples, and NWD’s.
- Organize and schedule meetings and events as needed.
- Other duties to support the project management and product development teams.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in either a project coordinator or similar administrative role scheduling and updating projects.
- Associates degree or higher a strong plus.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have experience with MS Project or similar project management software.
- Familiarity with EPPM tools (Planisware) is a strong plus.
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with indirect supervision.
- Capability to resolve basic issues and problems and escalate more complex issues to higher-level staff.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401K with match.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employees to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves NetworkWhy Work Here?
At The Reserves Network, we believe you deserve to be treated with professionalism and respect.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
AddressDowners Grove, IL