- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
System Administrator needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Central Nebraska. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Fully remote (some office travel require) Must be within 300 miles radius of Central Nebraska
• $90000 - $100000 / year with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• System admin experience
• Certifications (Associate or Expert level Microsoft certs)
• M365 (O365 groups, distribution lists, retention policies, Teams, OneDrive, tenant administration, licensing)
• Azure AD (Application integration, SSO)
• Veeam (backup solutions)
• Antivirus (Crowdstrike, Trend Micro)
• SEIM (Security information and event management)
• PCI (audits, security practices)
• Email security (Microsoft, Cisco)
• Virtualization (VMware, ESXi, Dell/HP blade servers, Vsphere)
• Powershell (scripting / extracting info from AD)
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As a System Administrator, Maintain company-wide software infrastructure.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Provide “ownership” of problems through final resolution.
• Manage the monitoring, controlling, and resolution of problems and technology events that are your responsibility.
• Microsoft 365 administration including MS Teams, Sharepoint, Exchange Online, and Azure AD.
• Active Directory administration using group policy, Users and Groups, Sites and Services, and integration with 3rd party software.
• Domain controller upgrades and maintenance.
• Maintain the VMware environment including templates, VM modifications, and attached storage.
• Administer and maintain HP blade servers.
• Handle AD/email account creation and archiving during onboarding and offboarding.
• Create and maintain PowerShell scripts to automate tasks.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the our Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the System Administrator description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
The Reserves Network Inc
AddressGrand Island, NE
TechnologyView all jobs at The Reserves Network Inc
Get fresh Client System Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.