- Expired: November 12, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Develops project objectives and plans with management.
- Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements. Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends, recommending actions.
- Develop, coordinate, and summarize experimental plans.
- B.S. in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or a related engineering or scientific field.
- Excellent problem analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent understanding of how to apply Process Control and Process Discipline concepts.
- Must possess strong organizational and work planning skills. Must be able to multi-task.
- Basic knowledge of statistics as it relates to data analysis and process control of operations.
- Experience with MS office products, especially the use of Excel applications for data analysis.
- Mechanical aptitude with hands on experience.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be comfortable and effective working independently as a self-starter.
- $500 Signing bonus after 180 days worked
- Eligible for benefits on DAY ONE
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision and dental plans for you & your dependents
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Annual Goal Sharing Bonus
- Lucrative Paid Time Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
The Reserves Network
AddressKings Mountain, NC
ManufacturingView all jobs at The Reserves Network