- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a short-term temporary position for quick supplemental income? A Leavenworth, KS based military and EMS uniform tailoring company is looking for an operations assistant to join their team for a 2-3 week contract in order to get caught up on files and invoicing.
Duties of the operations assistant:
- Accounts receivable
- Take customer calls regarding billing
- Audit and clean up files
- Go through accounts and reports to determine if charges or refunds are needed
- Draft and send written correspondence
What to expect as the operations assistant:
- 2-3 week temporary contract
- M-F 8am-5pm schedule
- Pay starting at $20/hour, will go higher for experience with accounts and vendor contracts
If you’re looking for something that will start ASAP and you have administrative experience this might be a job for you. Apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
The Reserves Network Inc
BusinessView all jobs at The Reserves Network Inc
Get fresh Temporary Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.